Saturday, June 21, 2014

June 21st, Music is all around!

How beautiful is this day, for we are celebrating our given musical talents. 
How awesome is to think of an innate talent playing with frequencies, natural harmony, aesthetics, and creativity.
How fulfilling is responding to our lives' call, and make the surrounding a better place.
How satisfying is to accompany people around in the good and the bad Times through personal music thoughts.
How humbling is to partner with the Creator of the Ultimate Tune, and play a segment of an ongoing Sanctus, echoing since ever till eternity. 

On this blessed day, I truly thank my parents for making me a base frequency through Love.
I really thank all my friends and family who joined my journey as harmonics and made my life timbre richer. 
I definitely thank all bad and good people who had input in my life, shaping echoes of my voice. Finally, I can't but thanking God, who is making from each talent an instrument spreading His message of Love, Peace, & Salvation!

Happy Anniversary Musicians all around the Globe.

ما أجمله يومٌ نحتفي به بمواهب موسيقيّة قد أعطيت لنا
ما أروع أن نفتكر بتلك الموهبة التي تتلاعب بالذبذبات، وتآلف الأصوات، والجماليّة، والإبداع
كم هو مُتَـمِّم أن نتجاوب مع الدعوة لحياتنا، ونجعل محيطنا أفضل
كم هو مَرْضيّ أن نرافق الناس في السرّاء والضرّاء من خلال أفكار موسيقيّة شخصيّة
كم يدعونا للتواضع عندما ندرك بأننا شركاء الخالق في تلك اللحن المطلق، فنعزف جزءاً من تلك الـ"قدّوس" التي تتردّد منذ الأزل وإلى الأبد

في هذا اليوم المبارك، أشكر أهلي لجعلي من خلال الحبّ تردّد أوّل
أشكر من كل قلبي كل رفقائي وعائلتي الذين أضافوا إلى مسيرة عمري تردّدات أغنت خامة حياتي
أشكر بالطبع كلّ من أضاف من السوء والجمال إلى رحلتي، فقد ساهم بصقل صدى صوتي
وأخيراً لا أستطيع إلا شكر الربّ، الذي يجعل من كل موهبة آلة تنثر الحبّ والسلام ورسالة الخلاص! أعاده الله خيراً على كلّ موسيقي أينما عزف

No comments:

Post a Comment